Vacuum sealers are incredibly useful at preserving food. They exploded in popularity in the late 90’s and then made another comeback when sous vide cooking became the hot new thing for home chefs a few years ago.
Vacuum sealers have made their way into homes, businesses and organisations across the world, known for increasing the longevity of food products beyond their shelf date and turning left-overs into work lunches for weeks to come.
Check out our Top 5 Reasons to own a Vacuum Sealer below!
- One of the biggest reasons to get a vacuum sealer is that you can buy highly perishable items, like meat and cheese, in bulk and preserve whatever you can’t use right away.
- If you really love to cook sous vide and do it often, a vacuum sealer will save you the hassle of working with zip-lock bags. It also ensures you get as much air out as possible, which prevents the bag from floating while cooking.
- Vacuum sealers can help preserve most fruits, vegetables and herbs for weeks in the refrigerator or months in the freezer.
- Re-seal your bag of chips: You can use a vacuum sealer to reseal most bags, or use our vacuum machine which has a pulse function allowing you to control the amount of air you extract.
- Outside of the kitchen, a vacuum sealer can protect vital documents (think birth certificates, children’s precious artwork etc). In your first aid kit, you can vacuum seal items that can degrade over time.
Our range of vacuum sealers is perfect for whatever it is you need to vacuum seal, if need any extra information on what Vacuum Sealer is right for you or business reach out to the expert team at PacFood today.
Check them out at our online store – HERE